Saturday: 5:00 PM (Sunday Anticipation)
Sunday: 9:00 & 11:00 AM
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 6:45 AM
Tuesday and Thursday: 8:15 AM; Saturday: 8:15 AM followed by opportunity for the Sacrament of Reconciliation
Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The parish office is closed on major holy days and some holidays.
Lenten Schedule for 2023
Find opportunities for your Lenten Season by clicking here.
St. Jude Liturgy COVID Protocols
We have good news that Covid is receding and it is safer to get about. Because of this and the longing to really pray with each other, we are adapting our seating in church. While we have retained the back section and side chapels for masked people only, the front of the main section of church is now available for the use of every pew and masks are optional.
AND TOSA FOOD PANTRY
Wednesdays 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Saturdays 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Here are some items we are looking for ...
* Jewelry, purses, accessories
* Household items - small furniture, lamps, decor, rugs, towels
* Kitchen essentials like kettles, small appliances, dishes, serving ware, dish towels
* Larger sizes of women's and men’s clothing (XL, 2XL, 3XL)
* Craft items
* Home décor: decorations, wall art, seasonal items
* and volunteers!!
Our donations building is located behind the store by the Wauwatosa Day Care entrance/playground. Please put all donations in bags or boxes and stack in the building neatly. You can drop off donations anytime. If you have any questions, please email the store manager, David Heckendorf at [email protected]
Please, donate clean and working items. No health and beauty aids, food, or personal hygiene items.
OUR PARISH WELCOMES YOU!
ST. JUDE THE APOSTLE PARISH
734 Glenview Ave, Wauwatosa, WI 53213
EMAIL & TEXT UPDATES
Strategic Plan Has Approval
On June 1, 2022 the Pastoral Council approved the Parish Stragetic Plan for 2021-2028. Please access the document here.
Want an easy way to support a wide range of great causes? Make a gift or pledge to support the Catholic Stewardship Appeal! Your gift of any size will impact countless lives. For donation options click here.
Copy the following address to view the video.
Fr. Michael Erwin
Mr. Gary Heun
Director of Religious Education/ Pastoral Minister
Mr. Mark Konewko
Director of Liturgy and Music
Sr. Dianne Engelhart, SSND
Parish Office Assistant/Bulletin Editor
Mrs. Celeste Stick
Parish Logistics Coordinator
Mrs. Patricia Turdo
Mr. Robert Hoffmann
Mr. David Heckendorf
Thrift Shop Manager
Mr. Thomas Bauer
Readings for the week of March 19, 2023
- Sunday: 1 Sm 16:1b, 6-7, 10-13a / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6 (1) / Eph 5:8-14 / Jn 9:1-41 or 9:1, 6-9, 13-17, 34-38
- Monday: 2 Sm 7:4-5a, 12-14a, 16 / Ps 89:2-3, 4-5, 27 and 29 / Rom 4:13, 16-18, 22 / Mt 1:16, 18-21, 24a or Lk 2:41-51a
- Tuesday: Ez 47:1-9, 12 / Ps 46:2-3, 5-6, 8-9 / Jn 5:1-16
- Wednesday: Is 49:8-15 / Ps 145:8-9, 13cd-14, 17-18 / Jn 5:17-30
- Thursday: Ex 32:7-14 / Ps 106:19-20, 21-22, 23 / Jn 5:31-47
- Friday: Wis 2:1a, 12-22 / Ps 34:17-18, 19-20, 21 and 23 / Jn 7:1-2, 10, 25-30
- Saturday: Is 7:10-14; 8:10 / Ps 40:7-8a,8b-9, 10, 11 / Heb 10:4-10 / Lk 1:26-38
- Next Sunday: Ez 37:12-14 / Ps 130:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 (7) / Rom 8:8-11 / Jn 11:1-45 or 11:3-7, 17, 20-27, 33b-45